1984 318i For Sale

I am selling the 318i I purchased for my daughter several months back.
She has decided to stay with her beloved 1971 VW bug. The car has 168K
on it but runs well. I had A&E Performance check it out and they said it
was in good shape for a 19 year old car. The car is located in San Jose.
It is black with a tan interior. It would make a great commuter for a
high school or college student. Asking $2200.

Dave

richd@domain.elided