Re: more on racing dynamics spam

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, at 10:00:03, Robert Phelan wrote:

> 2.  Contact (if you can find a method, I'm still looking) RD
> headquarters in Italy and tell them how much you don't like being
> harassed by one of their dealers and how it's giving them a bad name.

Don't hassle them. The company lost control of the "Racing Dynamics" name in
North America several years ago and does business here as RDSport. The
company's US website http://www.racdyn.com/ carries the disclaimer: "Racing
Dynamics S.p.A. no longer supplies its products to Racing Dynamics Inc. of
Alexandria, VA.  If you purchase a Racing Dynamics brand product in the US
or Canada after Jan 1, 2003, you should be aware that this product was most
likely not manufactured by Racing Dynamics S.p.A."

Bob Kegel
'70 2002
'85 635 CSi
BMW CCA