Re: more on racing dynamics spam

I have received two more spam messages from RD on accounts that are never used for anything but website aliases. It is clear that they are buying lists from the same *ss-holes that use web-sifting bots and spiders to send you "Two inches in two weeks, guaranteed!"

We have to send them a clear message that this will not be tolerated. I suggest the following to those who feel strongly about this issue.

1. As Richard said, contact abuse@cox and abuse@hostasaurus
2. Contact (if you can find a method, I'm still looking) RD headquarters in Italy and tell them how much you don't like being harassed by one of their dealers and how it's giving them a bad name.
3. Write a letter to the editor of the roundel stating your feelings on the matter and encourage people to find other sources for aftermarket accessories.
4. If any of you live in the DC area, visit their office and voice your discontent to someone other than this hack of a marketing guy they've got there. Directions are here: http://www.racdyn-usa.com/company/ourcompany_visitus.shtml

Spamming is spamming, I don't care who it's from. We need to show them that it will simply not be tolerated.

Just my .02c

Later,
Robert