Wife wants fixed-'87 ic

Where are you located, Dale? Maybe someone out there can suggest a mechanic
who isn't an idiot.

Sounds like you need a hands-on pro. You may need anything from a fuel
filter to an ECU.

Russ Maki
'87 325ic

We have a 87 325 IC.  It is presently a garage queen. The car has a major
problem. It will start up and run for a few seconds, then unless yu
constantly feather the throttle up and down it will not stay running. When
it finally warms up it will continue to run, sort of and appears to miss n
any type of acceleration. A new air induction boot has been installed as
well as a throttle valve, to no improvement.

The local garges will not touch. I hae been told that BMW's are designed to
be replaced not repaired, so as you see, I'll get no help here.

The car afterr it runs for a while the check engine light will come on. So I
turned off and turned the key back on. The light will come on for a few
seconds then goes off, flashes twice then locks on. I have not been able to
source this code.

If anyone knows of a solution, I would greatly appreciate it. THe wifes car,
stored every winter and has never seen snow. 49.9 k miles on the car. ANy
help would be greatly appreciated. Wife wants fixed..........and now.

                Dale