How to reset fuel inertia switch?

Hello All,

Can anyone tell me how to reset the fuel cutoff inertia switch in a 94 E36 318is?

(My Bentley books just got packed up and are in on the back of a truck right now).

The Inertia Switch - sometimes called the Rollover Switch - is the component I believe located behind the rear seatback that stops fuel delivery in the event of some kind of accident. I know how to remove it but not reset it and I can't find any online references. This car had a minor front end fender bender, now cranks but isn't getting any fuel.

Thanks,

Drew