Where is locking relay module on E38?

Hello All,

Working thru some problems with a '95 E38 740i. All signs point to a bad central relay module - but I can't find it.

Can anyone tell me where it is?

I have erratic front power windows, sunroof, and locks. Same things that occurred in a 5-series I had a few months back, and the solution was to replace the central multiple-relay module found in the supplemental fuse box under the rear seat.

But in the 740i, there's nothing under the rear seat. There are some similar looking modules under the hood (paperback-book sized), and I also have had a thought that it could be in the trunk, but I'd like to get a firm answer from someone before randomly pulling the trunk apart and ripping out modules.

So...can someone tell me?

Thanks,

Drew