[alfa] Carla's spider

Hi Carla,

One thing you can do is give us the particulars on your car. There might
be someone on this list who is interested.

Second thing you can do is tell us what city/region you are located in.
The guys on the digest who are in your area could hook you up with an
advertisement in the local club's magazine.

I know folks who have listed their car on Cars.com, and folks who have
listed their cars on eBay.... Kind of depends on where you're located.
Using the good old newspaper works for the west coast.

Sorry to see you sell your spider! My spider, Olive Oil, was the _first_
thing I bought after my divorce. &:-)

Tess
in Bellevue WA USA