[alfa] re: DD parts

>Is there an opportunity here for the international Alfa community to
>investigate the remanufacture of parts?  The MG car club in the UK is (I
>think) the largest single-marque club in the world.  I think that I'm also
>correct in saying that there is nothing for an MGB that isn't available.

I recently inquired about a vendor I have that will do smallish runs of
rotors for Montreals.... like 100 pieces.

I know it hit the Montreal boards, through the help of a Digester,
(thanks!! ) and I got a whopping 2 inquiries.

That's why they don't get remade. The part is discontinued from Alfa for
low demand. Likewise, we don't know something different. Build it, they
won't come.... not for a while anyway.

AlfaBill, pessimist, with electric 55 gph water pumps and poly bushes on
164s....

AlfaBill.com
Tampa, Florida USA
Cool bits for Alfas and others