[alfa] How Hot Can You Run a GTV

I'm experimenting to see if I can cool my GTV with AC with a single 10"
pusher fan and no mechanical fan. So far I'm having fun. I wired an on/off
switch for the fan. I drove from LA to Pasadena and back this afternoon with
stops at the post office and grocery store and some semi-heavy traffic and
never switched the fan on. The car never reached 200 degrees Fahrenheit. I
figure the markings on the temp gauge are 175, 194, 213, 231 and 250.
Yesterday, tootling around the AC on, the car was running at about 200-205
degrees. How hot can these engines run for an extended period of time? Am I
going to damage the engine on a hot day if the temp stays a steady 215 or
225 degrees?

Dave
74 GTV
LA CA USA