[alfa] Alfetta wagon

Does anyone out there know anything about any Alfetta wagons being built? When I was at the Alfa Romeo museum last week, there was an Alfetta wagon parked outside when I walked out. It had the four round headlights that I would have thought were a USA-spec thing, but I really don't know much about Alfetta sedans. It had Zagato badges on the fenders, and a badge on the back that read "Alfetta SW" in the same style as other Alfa badges of the era. The taillights looked like they were from a Fiat Uno. I took some pictures, but the film is still in my camera.

Curious,
Joe