[alfa] re: milano cv joint boot replacement

Pop the plate off the end, and you'll find a circlip. Removal of the circlip will allow the joint to slide off the end of the shaft.

-Joe

At 6:16 AM +0000 3/21/04, alfa-digest wrote:

Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 13:32:21 -0500
From: "Michael Conrey" <conrey@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] milano cv joint boot replacement

I'm trying to replace the CV joint boots on my Verde today.  I took the
halfshaft off of the car and cut the old boots off.  Now I can't figure
out how to get the joint apart so that I can get the new boot on.  If
anyone could give me a call or send me an email today with any
suggestions, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks,

Michael Conrey
Smithsburg, MD
301-824-3588