[alfa] re: AROC discussion

At 4:34 AM +0000 3/16/04, alfa-digest wrote:
So ... "the wives" have things figured out, huh? What about the not-so-few
of us female alfanatics who are paid, voting members in our own right? I
offer the meager suggestion that "someone" (and I don't think it's me)
hasn't spent much time looking at the real demographics and interests of
the club members lately.
Yeah. "We should listen to our wives more often and let them drive our Alfas. They deserve it." Holy crap, did that make me furious. I don't know how many female members AROC has, but even if it's zero, that's not the point. That kind of comment is just totally out of line and not something that I want to see printed in my magazine.

Joe Elliott
'82 GTV-6