[alfa] Euro carb air intake wanted

Hey all,

I'm looking for the air intake canister that was used on European carbureted
4 cylinder cars in the seventies (and possibly later).  This is the type
that consists of a cylindrical sheet metal canister with a fresh air snout
that mounts directly on top of the cast aluminum carburetor plenum.  I have
the plenum but not the canister.  Would buy the whole shebang if that's what
you have.  Cash or have 750, 101, 105 or 115 parts for possible trade.

Bill Sinclair
bills@domain.elided
67 Duetto
73 Berlina (with jerry-rigged air intake)