[alfa] Bosch Head Removal '86 Spider

Hey All,

It looks like the valves are indeed bent on the '86 Spider I just bought,
but that was completely expected going into this deal.  Valve tolerance is
around 0.050" on the exhaust side, that's enough to tell me the valves
aren't closing fully.  So, off with the head.  It is a non-A/C car,
thankfully.

I'm scouting about now looking for articles on the best procedure.  I'm used
to carbs, just unbolt'em, and the intake side is done.  How much of the
Bosch plumbing needs to come undone?  I've got a good idea, but an
experienced voices of reason would be very welcome.

Grazie,

Steve Schaeffer
Seattle, WA
'86 Graduate