[alfa] Digest support and AROC discussion

Richard,

I have to say that a donation to your wonderful digest is worth every penny.  I encourage all who are on the digest to make that donation whatever they can afford to keep it going.  I made mine through Paypal and it only took 2 minutes.

As for the AROC maybe it is better to discuss it among AROC members, but the only reason I post it on the digest as well is so that anyone who is not a member of AROC and are thinking about joining should know where the direction of the club is going before joining and it this very digest that can reach everyone who loves Alfa Romeo's and are considering joining.

With that being said anyone (AROC member or not) who is interested in the discussion join us at the seperate post that Richard is so generously putting up.

Thank you Richard.

Alan