[alfa] Alfa Valuation

Hi Alfisti,

Are we in the car business? I thought this was a hobby. I'm a Fiat 124 fan
myself though I think the Alfa Spiders (boat tail/sepia) and GTAs GTVs are
great. I got the Fiat because after a year of looking it was the best car at
the best price I could find. I got it for 6K Canadian and can see myself
dropping that much into it over the next 10 years. Maybe I'll sell it for 6K
or maybe 8K. I don't really care.  When you go off on a ski vacation do you
try to make a profit on the deal, or even break even? Thats what these cars
are to me, a vacation. Chase that almighty dollar from 9 to 5, we all have
to, but when you start bringing that mentality home to your garage you risk
depriving yourself of the fun this pastime
is meant to inspire.

If you actually are in the car business please disregard.:)

.02 cents.

Alex L.

Toronto, Canada