[alfa] keep the digest alive!

Made my contribution!  Member from 97!

I gotta say Jasen, kinda mean towards Marc with the
name calling an all.

Marc is a good guy.  Didn't run you over with his
knowledge.

I finally sold my red 164.  Took me 3 months to do so.
 Didn't think I was going to sell it, but X-mas is
kind of tough on the wallet for most people. I was so
tempted to part it out for a little while there. I've
never sold cars before. I guess I agree with Marc,
you can get a fair price for your car, you just have
to wait it out.  My Z was on the market for 3 months
too.  Sold 2 weeks before I sold my Alfa.  I have no
idea if Alfas will appreciate over time.  Then again
I've never owned anything that's gone up in price.
Maybe a house or my Matchless Amp?

Danny
dallas, tx
91 164L