[alfa] AROC n' stuff

First, thanks Eric for the compliments you've been heaping on me the last 2
days.

I think the bottom line here is, we have 2 clubs within a club.   Lets
categorize it as drivers and polishers.   Marc Mosko isn't going to help
this situation by taking one side or the other.   I really didn't know how
to take the column when I first read it.   I did however like the letter by
George Linton stuck way in the back.   Please dig out your owner and give
that one a read.

If you haven't got the impression already, I'm of the driver category.   I
sign up for any track event that comes my way.  I'm in a small minority in
my local chapter and I continue fighting for it no matter what opposition I
meet.   Our president is sick of listening to me but I won't give up.   I'm
using the persistence and sense tactic.  I am, however, a minority in the
chapter as I probably am in the National.

So the fundamental question is how are BOTH going to survive and thrive
within AROC?   Beats me, but then I'm not the president.   So I'm going to
ask the AROC president out loud and in public to answer this question for
us.   I'll challenge him as I do our chapter president to show us you're the
right person for the job.  It doesn't end with a campaign or an election.

The challenge is laid.   Now it's up to Mosco to step up with the leadership
he campaigned on.

-Peter

P.S.  If any of the BOD want to answer the question, I'm all ears.