[alfa] Re: ALFA Youth

    Alan, you should write an email to Mark Mosko about your concerns, I
did, and he's been very prompt to reply with his reasonings.  I can't say I
agree, but I am glad to see someone at least trying to do *something* to get
the club shaken up a little.  I can condense his points to:

1.  Lots of old ALFAs are in need of salvation, and the owners might be
surprised how little it could cost to rejuvenate them
2.  Mark believes his collection of vintage ALFAs is going to appreciate in
value faster than stocks
3.  ALFA Owners are our own worst enemies to the price of our cars, ALFA
enthusiasts "give away" their cars when they aren't fun anymore.  He
believes that outsiders will gladly pay more for ALFAs.

    I don't think you'll change his mind, but send him your concerns!