[alfa] Alfa Youth

Monty,

Richard and Bernie are right. Club politics are just weird. At my old boat club, I watched a wicked argument that lasted for 3 hours. It was over something trivial. These people had all been in the same club together for the last 35 years, and were arguing because of grudges they had all been harboring.
The point of your club isn't websites or fees or who brings the best cake to the meetings. You love your Alfa-they love their Alfas. When some windbag gets you down, go climb behind the wheel and drive for awhile.

Incidentally, who else on the digest had an Alfa for a first car? I had a....Yugo. An old, used '84 Yugo. Consider yourself VERY lucky Monty. You're 16 with an Alfa for GOD's sake!! How fun is that?!

Zach
'89 Spider
(I asked the guy at AutoZone if he could give me a gas cap for a Yugo. "Yeah," he said, "that sounds like a fair trade.")

alfa-digest <owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided> wrote:
Yahoo! Search - Find what youre looking for faster.