[alfa] Fitting 164 Engine Into a Milano - Advice Needed

I would like to drop a 3.0L engine from a 164 into my
'87 Milano Platinum, currently a 2.5L. My
understanding is that there are a couple of issues to
be dealt with for proper fitment, one of these
being the flywheel and bell housing, the other being
the front crank pulley.

I've been told that the 2.5 L and 3.0 L engine blocks
are slightly different in length (or perhaps their
crankshafts are). Therefore, fitting a 164 engine to
the Milano requires the use of a different length bell
housing and possibly a different flywheel than the one
found on my 2.5 L engine. Otherwise the starter motor
will not mate properly, etc. Can anybody explain
exactly what needs to be done?

Same goes for the front crank pulley. I understand the
164 Motronic pulley does not have the proper number of
v-belt slots to handle the Milano power steering and
air conditioner belts, or that the
alignment of the v-pulley slots is incorrect for a
Milano. I plan on using the Motronic ECU from the 164,
so I will need to have the toothed ring wheel present
on the front pulley to fire the Hall effect ignition
timing sensor. Can anybody sort the pulley issue out
for me as well?

Thanks,

Diogenio