[alfa] Re: '72 GTV speedometer

 Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 01:14:20 -0500 From: "Brian Shorey"
 <bshorey@domain.elided> Subject: [alfa] '72 GTV speedometer

 Anybody in the Bay area got a speedometer for a '72 GTV
 lying around?

 I've had mine out too many times now, finally got the
 odometer working, but the gauge is all over the place (I
 pegged it on 880 this evening!).  It feels like more than
 the calibration is off..

 Bonus points if it reads close to 7k miles..

 bs
Brian, Brian, Brian.

You know the answer - call APE. - they said they had one (at 9:57AM) this very day
--

jeff clark
82 Spider Veloce