Re: [alfa] Re: '78 spider hood

I studied my hood latch and the surrounding areas this afternoon, looks like
with the car jacked up (and proper jackstands underneath), by using a length
of slender pipe, 3/8" extensions, or similar item, one could access the latch
from below, going up at an angle, behind the starter.  Aim a flashlight at the
cable setscrew, and push upward and toward the opposite side.  It may just
work.

As for me, I'm going to attach an emergency release cable through the inner
fender.  Ditto for the trunk and gas cap release!

Dave Jarman
Lexington, KY
USA