[alfa] Re: '78 spider hood

Hood stuck closed on my spider, broke the cable. Grabbed onto the cable with pliers; didn't get the cable to pull. Something happened... How do I get the hood open???
TIA,
Phil Edwards
Enumclaw WA

Hmmm.. off the top of my head, maybe you're pulling the latch open, but the spring
(you did have a spring, didn't you?) that pops up the hood is stuck, broken or missing.. so nothing is happening.

Try having a friend gently pull up on the hood while you pull the cable.

Of course, there are worse answers to the question, but I'm feeling optimistic today.. ;-)

Good Luck..

Jon
77 Spider