[alfa] 164 Power Antenna

This may have been noted in previous posts, but I found that a replacement
power antenna mast for Chrysler products up to 1993 is an exact replacement for
the original Alfa power antenna.  The one I got is a Metra product, made in
China, part # CK-PWRCR172 from Pep Boys, $14.99 plus tax in northern California.
 The antenna itself was Alfa Part Number 60554732 .  Works great!  A entire
replacement antenna is another option, I found one that works fine at Auto
Zone, $39.99 plus tax.

John Maclay
'64 2600 Spider
'91 164 L