[alfa] RE: Stirring up even more trouble

Dear Alfista,
I bought a new 1986 Spider Veloce. The only trouble I've had is the clutch going out at 125 k miles and the starter going, because the mechanic didn't torque the shoulder bolt properly. Yes the fuse blew to the fuel injection computer. I have had some electrical problems (living two blocks from the ocean.
Sadly, most Americans I know think that reliability in a car means driving and driving with no maintenance. I cannot count the number of people i know who can't be bothered to change their oil and adjust their valves adter thousands of miles! OK, go ahead and let me have it!
Amanda