[alfa] GTV6 DeDion bushing

Hello-
I installed the SZ DeDion spherical bushing on my GTV6 race car, and honestly can say that there was not a <<dramatic>> performance improvement. Now, some digester's experiences may vary, especially for a street car, and I will defer to their opinions. I can tell you that assembling the SZ bushing was pretty hard, since the Swiss monoball assembly really did NOT want to go into the Alfa aluminum sleeve. The assembled sleeve was not too keen on going into the DeDion triangle, either. Removing the crossmember from the triangle was a challenge also, since the bolt had rusted itself to the metal part of the rubber bushing, and when I finally got it to turn, the whole rubber part of the bushing began to rotate. As the bolt unscrewed, the bushing stayed attached, and began to expand the crossmember.
I tried fire, hammers, etc. to no avail. Finally, a sawzall got involved. The DeDion assembly was completely off the car, by the way, so all this happened in my driveway. Anyway, there is no way I could have done this while it was attached to the car. That being said, I like the spherical bushing because I know that there is no rubber to disintegrate.
If you are interested in the SZ bushing, please contact me offline, since there is a potential for SIGNIFICANT, unnecessary cost if purchased through certain channels.
-Al