[alfa] Spider heat shield replacement?

While removing my transmission this weekend I had to pull back the heat
shield a bit so I could remove the three screws on the tie bar and the
asbestos under the shield had broken up into large chunks and was
falling out.  Are there any replacement materials that I could use for
this or should I just wedge the pieces back together and add a couple
screws to make sure they all stay together and in?

Thanks,
Kevin
'86 Spider