[alfa] Re: Milano steering wheel pull

Thanks to all who replied. The info on the pullers was all I could ask for.
But the info on not having to use one was even better.  I had purchased a used
assembly with both stalks and the carrier, so figured I would have to pull the
wheel. But after those replies, I decided not to do the whole thing. No
brainer there.
Got the old one out and the replacement one in. Too bad the replacement one
has issues of it's own. At least now I will know how to do it again tomorrow.
Thanks again. Isn't the digest great?
Cheers,
John L