Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 12:01:39 EST
From: JohnLaF@domain.elided
Subject: [alfa] Milano Steering Wheel Pull

Hi All,
Sorry I couldn't find the old posts I had saved and have to ask the question
again.
I have to pull the steering wheel on the Verde to replace the stalk assembly.
I remember that it has been told this job is a particular bear. I recall
people have made some kind of tool to assist a regular wheel puller with the job.
I would appreciate greatly if someone had those instructions saved and could
send them to me. Also a fairly step-by-step description of how to use it. I
have a clue, but am more often than not clueless.
Cheers,
John L