[alfa] Getting to the Galleria di Ferrari

I was in Modena last April and I didn't have a car and did the train and bus routine.

Forgot where you were travelling from....Bologna?

Anyway get off  the train at Modena and to the rightside as you exit through the train station is a bus stop with a couple of islands. Go to the ticket booth(also on the rightside) and you'll likely see a convenient flyer posted in english for which bus number you take to get to the bus station where you need to get off and take yet another bus to get to the factory and Galleria.

If that fails, say this in italian to someone: "autostazione per la fabbrica di Ferrari? Quale numero del bus?"

When you get on the correct bus, sometimes its best to politely tell the driver where you are going to by repeating above phrase, first part only, and adding "prego dicami quando larresto arriva" which translate to "please tell me when the stop arrives" and stay close to the driver.

After you get off go to the bus ticket area and ask for the "bus per la fabbrica di Ferrari".

As the bus arrives to the stop, The famous factory entrance is on the leftside and the bus stop is in front of it. It is a T-intersection and walk along the street that is opposite and ends at the factory and as it curves you will see a huge Ferrari gift shop and the next boulevard street, you'll see a parking area and the Galleria entrance.

BTW, that same blvd if you turn right and go straight down, you'll hit the Fiorano and you can catch a glimpse, if you are lucky, of some prototype or a measley new Ferrari owner getting to grips with his new toy.

P.S.
You could try and ask in english but first say " Scusa, parla inglese?"

P.P.S.
If you see a bunch of other non-italians, just hang with them and you can all enjoy the pilgrimage to the Galleria!!

P.P.P.S.
Towards the walk to the test track you'll see a couple restoration shops and that is where I saw my third Enzo in person.