Re: [alfa] Looking for 91-93 164 and Milano F/S

Ed:

I'm still interested in your Milano. Finally did get the photos you sent; but have been reformating my hard drive and installing Winsows XP Professional on my notebook and so have not been online much. I presume from your description, the air-conditioning is not working. Did you have someone else look at the cruise control?

We have two 164's automatics both. The '91 was leaking oil but has been has just had 1700 dollars of work to steering rack bushings, timing belt water pump and all that associated stuff oil consumption seems to be be lower maybe a qt every 800-1000 miles vs 400 before all the work. Engine runs strong I don't think I'd call it a blown engine by any stretch of my imagination.

The '93 is not titled to me yet; but not an oil user, runs strong has suspension issues and issues with stepper motors. In all other respects It is more desirable to me than the '91; but we have had the '91 since new and it is my wife's car.

Do you want to talk about either of our 164's for the Milano?

Best Wishes,
Bernie Bennett
979 836-1302

Ed Parise wrote:

Anybody have a 91-93 164, in decent shape, with a blown engine that you would
like to move? Let me know off line tacan728@domain.elided

Also still have the 88 Milano, auto, 3.0L engine, etc for sale in VA.

Ed Parise

88 Milano
91 164L
69 Duetto