[alfa] For Sale: Alfisti Offers Excellent Replacement Vehicle for Your Tired 164

After driving 164 models for over eleven years in a row, I was faced in 2001
with the challenge of finding a suitable replacement vehicle in the moderate
price category with many of the same sensory inputs that Alfa Romeo routinely
built in every 164, Milano and Berlina.

It has been my distinct pleasure to have purchased a rare 2001 Mercedes C-240
6 Speed, black on black leather with Bose, glass sunroof, eight airbags and
100,000 mile factory warranty.  This car is now for available for immediate
sale as I upgrade to a larger car.  If you are wondering what would be fun to
drive and corrects many of the minor shortcomings of the 164 chassis, please
contact me for more details.  I live in New York State and this pristine V-6
2.6 liter comes with a few spares.  At least you can depend upon the
knowledgeable person selling it among friends in the Alfa Community.

Cleaning my garage, I have also for sale a nearly new 164 LS Motronic
electronic control unit and ABS control unit.

Thanks for the bandwidth on this somewhat non-Alfa related message.

Bob Little
Scarborough, New York