From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided]On Behalf Of Dave
and Jane
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 11:49 AM
To: Alfa Digest; Jeff Greenfield
Subject: Re: [alfa] re: Visiting Modena

Well I managed to tour in 2000 without owning a Ferrari or arranging through
a dealer but I was with a small (12) tour group so that might explain it.
Same with the Maserati factory I suppose. Except for the engine assembly
area at the Ferrari factory I thought the factory tours were a bit of a
bore. I think some of the restoration shops or design houses would be more
interesting.

Emmo