[alfa] Re: Visiting Modena

On Feb 26, 2004, at 3:01 PM, alfa-digest wrote:

> Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:40:29 -0800
> From: "Dave and Jane" <jazzoid@domain.elided>
> Subject: [alfa] re: Visiting Modena
>

> The Ferrari museum is open and easy to get to. I believe to tour the
> Ferrari
> factory you can put your name on a list (early in the day) and wait or
> call
> ahead and wait a little less.

Uh-uh. Their is really only one way to get a Ferrari factory tour. In
the USA, you have to arrange it through Ferrari America. If you are a
Ferrari owner, your local dealer can do this, if you're not a Ferrari
owner, the only way that you can get a factory tour is if you are an
automotive journalist but it still has to be arranged through the
Ferrari importer in your country of origin.

George Graves
'86 GTV-6 3.0 'S'