[alfa] RE: another eBay "Alpha"

Can anybody clue me in as to what in gods name I'm looking at here....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2461979778

I don't seem to recall the Lancia headlight option

****

I love the "donated to a church" marketing line.

I've never seen a headlight treatment on a 164 like that before! Ask them
to post pics with the low and high beams on--see if those things even work.
Lights almost look like they're from an '80s Rover 3500...

Tacky (IMO) wood dash trim will be well nigh impossible to remove.

Wheels are either painted white or are BADLY in need of refinishing.

Other than that it's just an average-looking 164...

Chris Robyn
SF Bay
'88 Milano Verde