RE: [alfa] re: Visiting Modena

<The Ferrari museum is open and easy to get to. I believe to tour the
Ferrari
factory you can put your name on a list (early in the day) and wait or call
ahead and wait a little less.>

Sorry to burst your bubble, but in order to tour the Ferrari factory, it
must be arranged way in advance by your local Ferrari dealer, and I believe
you must own a Ferrari in order to do so.

More info here, along with a bunch of other places to visit ...

http://www.ferrariclub.com/faq/factory.html

HTH,

Jeff