[alfa] RE: Alfa Mexico

USD 35,000-40,000 for a 4 cylinder, 150 hp, front wheel drive 156?  Are
they for real?

Certainly does not seem like a great value.  I don't know how the car
market and prices are in Mexico, but at those prices Alfa (or their GM
distributor) would be hard pressed to find any buyers.  Those are top of
the line BMW 3 series prices and they are offering Honda Accord
performance.

>Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:35:29 -0600 >From: MARCANTONIO Sandro
>Subject: [alfa] Alfa Mexico > >Hey guys, just thought some of you might
be interested. You can now order >your new Alfa Romeo from
GM-Mexico!  How you get it over the border is >another question! Any
ideas. Driving my 13 year old 164 daily is making it >get older QUICK!
Now Alfa-Bill Compressor equipped with Proflex Dogbone >mount. >
>http://www.gm.com.mx/content_data/LAAM/MX/es/GMMGM/showroom/alfaromeo/home.h
>tml > >Regards, > >Sandro > >Sandro Marcantonio >CNH LLC. >Engineering
Services >M.E, CPXT-HLXT SSL. >Wichita Product Center >CNH America LLC >