Re: [alfa] CarDisc

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 21:12:58 -0500 (EST) Richard Welty
<rwelty@domain.elided> wrote:

>> I found another archived message that says there's
>> no fix for XP users with pre-version 2.0 CarDiscs.
>> I sent an e-mail to CarDisc, but I don't expect a
>> constructive reply.
>
> i wonder if it can be gotten to work under wine.
> i'll have to try that...
>
> richard

Or possibly VMware Workstation, that allows a Win2k,
Linux or XP machine to act a host to Guest Operating
Systems, including Windows NT4.0/95/98/3.1/MS-DOS etc

They offer a evaluation download.
http://www.vmware.com/download/

Not cheap for the full version, but some may prefer
this option than having 2 pc's.

Regards, Lex