Vivid Force(tm)
--Creative Force for non profits--
www.VividForce.com

In a message dated 2/23/04 02:32:16 AM, owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:
<< Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 13:32:31 -0800
From: "Karl D" <karld@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] How to run CarDisc 1.2 in Windows XP???
Time to retire my antique Win 98 machine. Just bought a Win XP machine.
My 1994/95 Alfa 164 CarDisc Version 1.2 doesn't work! I down loaded the XP
update from cardisc.com, but that doesn't solve the problem. That update is
intended for use with CarDisc Version 2.0.
I know others have been through this before. What's the best solution for
someone with limited patience?
I checked the archives and my specific problem wasn't addressed (CarDisc
Version 1.2)
I don't really want to do a disk partition and run another OS (PITA! IMHO, my
computer is an appliance. I stopped enjoying tinkering with computers about
the time Windows 3.1 came out...). Worst-case I'll keep the Win98 machine in
the garage near my tools!
Mille Grazie,
Karl >>