[alfa] Re: Verde seat embroidery

When I reupholstered my Verde, I used a similar but much superior wearing cloth. Then, my wife, using her Bernina sewing machine with its embroidery attachment, made a near-duplication of the Recaro logo. Turned out quite well. The only problem is. is that Bernina (an Italian machine) cost me $5,000 plus $1,200 for the software. Possibly you might find someone who could provide that service commercially. No doubt it would be less costly than my solution.
John Cecil
<jcecil@domain.elided>
<jcecil66@domain.elided>