[alfa] SPICA FI fuel line and pump support brackets, part 2

Hi all,

I think I've figured out what my problem is - my fuel lines seem to be mixed up. I don't understand how such a thing could happen, but if you look at this picture:
http://alfa.denovich.org/twiki/pub/Main/ChrisKeen/104_0481_small.jpg
and compare it with this picture:
http://www.alfacybersite.com/BRAlfaStage7Engine.html (thanks Biba!)
you can see that instead of the middle 2 lines and the outer 2 lines being paired up, on my pump lines 1&3 and lines 2&4 (counting from the left) are paired up, which results in 2&4 being next to each other instead of one above the other. This doesn't work with the bracket that's supposed to hold the lines. How can I get these lines to fit in the brackets?

Thanks for any help
Chris Keen
'77 spider
Los Altos, CA