[alfa] Re: Digital camera update/78 Spider for sale

Here is the thing you need to safely connect your ancient strobes to that sweet little SLR:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home? O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=245292&is=REG

Your sync cord goes into it, it goes into your hot shoe, voila! All will be right with the universe.
Well, except for the fact that they want fifty bucks for it.

Oh, the other thing, I may be leaving the Alfa fold (he says while getting misty). I just brought home a 2002 Miata (he says and then runs and hides). I've got boxes of parts for the Spider that keep piling up, but I just never seem to find the time for the poor girl anymore (he wipes a tear). Now the hard part, I have to actually make myself sell it (he heads for the liquor cabinet).

Anybody in the Dallas area interested in a black 78 Spider complete with a lovely set of later model 15" phone dials, sport springs, Konis?
It's got tan leather seats, console and AC from an 86 installed.
Not installed: New carpet, insulation, fiberglass bumpers, full set of poly bushings for the rear and more.

Tony Martie
'78 Spider
Dallas, TX
http://tmpd.net