[alfa] Alfa Victory by Design DVD

Warren Reid from Melbourne Australia here.

 I'd love to get hold of a copy of the ALFA Victory by Design DVD, however when I went to their website I noticed that they only sell internationally to Canada (from the US). Does anybody know if the DVDs are multi region, ie. can they be played on players made for region 4 here in Australia? And if so can somebody in the US or Canada help me get one?

Can't wait to hear the 159!

Thanks, Warren Reid
1968 1750 GTV TS
1986 Spider Veloce