[alfa] torque wrenches

Hi Group:

Anyone have any good ideas for a torque wrench? My original 20+ year old Craftsmen Digi-Tork failed about a year ago, and the new top-of-the-line Craftsmen I got is a useless piece of crap. I've already had to exchange it once for a stripped ratchet end, and last night the handle end blew apart at around 30 lb/ft. (on a 75 lb wrench). So, I just can't consider Craftsmen to be trustworthy anymore, and I'm sorry I didn't keep the original one with the sloppy ratchet end. BTW, no more lifetime warranty on Craftsmen torque wrenches, but I don't know how recently that changed.

What can I get for <$150 that's Alfa-worthy? I really only like the click type, as opposed to the beam type, which I think can occasionally be troublesome to sight. I need a wrench that's got a range up to 75 lb/ft., and prefer 3/8" drive.

Regards,

Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's