Re: [alfa] plastic tubing for windshield washer system

Jeff Matson wrote:
The problem with this is that MSC has a $50 minimum order, which a few
Are you sure? I just tried putting one bolt into my cart and checking out... It's up to the last step where I enter my CC# and hit submit and it hasn't given me any warnings yet.

Also looking at my past orders, I see on 5/10/02 I ordered $34.88 (total) of misc metric bolts.

Maybe it's only a $50 min with a PO.

--Mark
The Alfa Wiki: http://alfa.denovich.org