Re: [alfa] plastic tubing for windshield washer system

Mark wrote:
>>Use MSC instead.   They seem to have everything McMaster-Carr has, and

>>they don't make you beg for a catalog.  Their BIG Book is BIG!, and it

>>also comes on CD-Rom.  Their website is also top-notch.   Everything I

>>have ordered has shipped quickly and accurately...
>>http://www.mscdirect.com

The problem with this is that MSC has a $50 minimum order, which a few
feet of plastic tubing won't meet (don't know how strict they are about
that, though).  The beauty of McMaster is no minimums.  I use both
frequently, sometimes depending upon who has the little part I need,
sometimes just because I like the McMaster web site (I prefer it to the
MSC site, but they're both excellent).  Also, I have found that McMaster
does have more stuff than MSC, especially in odd little fasteners and
unusual bits.

Jeff Matson
Harvard, MA
'74 GTV 2000