Re: [alfa] plastic tubing for windshield washer system

Nicky Avery wrote:

If you can stand the information overload, McMaster-Carr at www.mcmaster.com
has a marvelous catalog (literally over 1000 pages) in which you will be able
to find hose (and about anything else you heart desires).

These are extremely hard to worm out of McM-C but it has a website and 5
distrib. centers.
Use MSC instead. They seem to have everything McMaster-Carr has, and they don't make you beg for a catalog. Their BIG Book is BIG!, and it also comes on CD-Rom. Their website is also top-notch. Everything I have ordered has shipped quickly and accurately...

http://www.mscdirect.com

When I need to save a few bucks on machine tools (micrometers, machinist blocks, surface plates, etc.) I also use Enco. Their imported stuff is generally inexpensive, but not cheap (unlike Harbor Freight.) They have a nice big catalog too, free for the asking.

http://www.use-enco.com

--Mark
The Alfa Wiki: http://alfa.denovich.org