[alfa] Possibly looking for 164LS

OK.

The ol' Always Looking For Another bug has, if not exacty bit me, then it has definitely nibbled upon my person.

I am on the prowl for a 164LS. Not a Q, not a B, S or L. I am not particularly interested in a project car. I am wildly disinterested in an automatic. Low miles would be preferred, and ridiculously low miles, ideal. The less I have to do to this car to put it in showroom-new condition, the better.

I am flexible on the matter of exterior and interior colors. Would prefer the car be sunroofless (I'm weird, sue me) but I am not adamant about that.

All records, books, papers, etc. would be a gigantic huge plus.

Does any Digestivo/a have (or know of) any such car available?

-Joe in SoFla
1984 GTV-6 "Maratona"
~21K mi.