From: "Joe Garcia" <lacorsanostra@domain.elided>
To: <alfa@domain.elided>
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2004 5:33 PM
Subject: [alfa] Possibly looking for 164LS

> OK.
>
> The ol' Always Looking For Another bug has, if not exacty bit me, then it
has definitely nibbled upon my person.

> I am on the prowl for a 164LS. Not a Q, not a B, S or L. I am not
particularly interested in a project car. I am wildly disinterested in an
automatic. Low miles would be preferred, and ridiculously low miles, ideal.
The less I have to do to this car to put it in showroom-new condition, the
better.

> I am flexible on the matter of exterior and interior colors. Would prefer
the car be sunroofless (I'm weird, sue me) but I am not adamant about that.